Happy Holidays Cheer Post

I sensed this morning that quite a few of the community of experts who comment on this blog wanted to send holiday cheers and wishes to each other, so here’s a post where you can do just that. :-)

What you’re seeing in the above picture: My office for the first time. In the photo are my two Dell 24″ wide monitors (not shown is my Dell M1710 notebook PC, Microsoft wireless laser mouse 6000), my HP 7410 printer/fax/scanner, Klipsch 5.1’s for speakers/sub, and Sobe Adrenaline Rush. Taped to the right of my 2nd monitor is a phone extension list of the people on our team along with emergency cell phone #’s, etc.

Other facts about my office/life: I have (9) half moon sconces for lighting (100 watts each and it really warms the room up), to the left in the picture (not shown) is another 24″ Dell wide monitor that is plugged into my HD dual-tuner Tivo, a HP 3200 laser printer, a HP D7300 photo printer, Mackie 8 port mixer, JK Audio Innkeeper Hybrid, Tascam US-122 USB interface, 2 big whiteboards and 1 small whiteboard, an Alienware ALX tower & Dell 32″ flat panel, Alienware mALX 19″ notebook, Amana fridge & freezer and this cherrywood desk I had an old woodworker friend build for me. The desk has a U shapped table to my right (on the left in the photo) and I’ve got 3 chairs around it in addition to mine for having conferences with members of our team.

And now, enough about me me me, it’s time to MEET THE EDITORS!

From left to right is Abby, Kiyohe, Jason, Kirk, and Casey. Not shown is our local offsite Associate Editors, Tammy, Tracy and Holly.

[note: we only hire local editors, even when they work from home so that they can come into the office for training]

I took a few photos and the ‘evil eye’ photo was the most amusing or funniest looking… :-) …as in, send in more articles that meets our editorial guidelines so we don’t have to reject so many every day.

Personal interests for the editors in the above photo: Abby, poetry/literature; Kioyhe, artist/writer/fitness/animal & plant lover; Jason, photograph/music/disc golf/soccer; Kirk, music/travel; Casey, school/coffee/cat. Holly tells me that she chases her 3 daughters around and also likes to read.

Each Associate Editor here in our office has a Dell tower with 3Ghz, 1GB Ram, 160GB SATA 7200 RPM drive, 256MB video, dual 20″ widescreens. Newbies use 19″ CRT’s and Casey has a pair of 24″ Dell dualies (dual 24″ wide monitors). Our office is fed with 5Mbps down, 512MB up for Internet access.

Everyone at EzineArticles Wishes You A Happy Holidays!

Susan Scharfman writes:

Since I’m home with the flu and just about dead, there’s nothing I can do but write‚¬€barely. I just submitted an article and checked my email. Lo and be ho-ho-hold there was Santa and his helpers who have cheered me up considerably. What a fine crew you all are. Best wishes to everyone and a Merry Christmas and successful New Year.

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 12:13 PM

Judith writes:

Chris IS Santa! It just dawned on me why the photo on the site is missing the top of his head. He wears that hat all year long! ;-)

All the best to everyone at EzineArticles.com! You guys/gals do a great job and are the best online!!

Happy Holidays and a New Year filled with opportunity and prosperity to all!

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Chris: What a great smile you have. Nice pic of the editorial team looking intimidating – funny stuff.

To the EzineArticles staff:

On behalf of myself and the clients who I write web articles for, thank you for all you do. You bring professionalism and credibility to the article marketing industry and that’s where my business comes from. So I could not be more appreciative of your dedication.

To my fellow EzineArticles authors:

It’s been a pleasure meeting and talking with you here on the blog, via email, and even on the phone in some instances! Thanks for the stimulating conversation and for taking the time to get to know me as a professional and a person.

To all:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, Lovely Winter Solstice or Other Holiday… and all the best to you in 2007!

Dina at Wordfeeder.com

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Where’s Wally?

And seasons greetings to all of you – thank you for providing such an exceptionally professional service.

Jonathan Farrington

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 1:50 PM

Wally is off today with family.

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 2:36 PM

Now I know it’s Christmas – well done Mr Scrooge!

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 2:49 PM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

Merry Christmas ALL!

I glanced through the names here, and found them familiar and comforting. I enjoy the number of friends I’ve met online. It’s a great memorium for the year – just looking back and recognizing friends.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Season’s Greetings!!!

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 3:28 PM

Keith Renninson writes:

Hey Chris and Ezine Gang!

Thanks for all you’ve done in the past year for me and my articles! It was my first year with you and the experience has lived up to your reputation and my expectations.

Enjoy your Holiday’s and don’t even think about work for a few days.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 3:33 PM

Ed Howes writes:

My first year on line and first year publishing at EzineArticles, has proven to be an intensive educational experience. Discovering this blog 8/9 months ago has been the icing on a most delicious cake. Always a bit disappointed this community is not larger than it is, considering the total number of authors, I am pleased by the growth we have experienced here, both personal and collective.

I made it a personal commitment to contribute something of some value as often as possible and I’m excited by the ever increasing numbers doing the same. I have never been upset by the number of blog comment notices in my Inbox any given day and I check them all, perhaps returninga little less than half the time to rejoin a thread. I have nothing but admiration for the way Chris has handled this blog and some of the awkward situations which have arisen from time to time.

This newbie knew he had found a home before he found this blog and is not likely to feel differently anytime soon. To EzineArticles staff and many dozens of fellow authors, thank you for making my first year on line so utterly rewarding and making my cyber home so comfortable. Let us daily increase in wisdom, love, gratitude, reverence, healing, peace, joy, happiness, laughter and prosperity.

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 4:47 PM

Judy LaMont writes:

Happy Holidays and Thank You for your ezine article site. I have been one of your expert publishers for quite some time and my articles are all over the internet as a result. What a great gift you have given us. Judy LaMont

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Pamela Beers writes:

This is the time of year for quiet reflection and appreciation for those who have made a positive difference in our lives. Thank you to the EzineArticle family of authors. I have been inspired by each an every one of you and have either talked with some of you on the phone or been in contact with you via e-mail.

Chris, you and your staff are true professionals. A big hug to all of you and many, many thanks for all you do. Now where is the mistletoe?

Comment provided December 22, 2006 at 4:57 PM

Very nice. With the days of the internet it is refreshing to see real photos of real people. Congratulations on another successful year. You guys have been wonderful.

Merry Christmas!

Comment provided December 23, 2006 at 12:51 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

Happy holidays Chris and EzineArticles staff. Thanks for quickly approving my articles and directing qualified traffic to my site. I’m making some drastic changes on my website for 2007 and I think it will be a great year!!

Comment provided December 23, 2006 at 2:38 PM

Steve Hill writes:

Happy Christmas to everyone at EzineArticles and all of my fellow authors.
I have now written over four hundred articles and it has made a huge difference.
I can only imagine the affect that article marketing has had on Lance Winslow’s sites.
I am also very impressed with the amount of articles that Michael Russell has written.
Have you ever thought about a type of testimonials page Chris? I certainly would be happy to write a short reference about your site.
Many thanks,
Steve Hill The How To Stop Stammering Centre

Comment provided December 23, 2006 at 4:24 PM

Thanks for the inside view of EzineArticles.com and staff. Now I have a warm mental picture to go with my warm thoughts for all of you each day.

Chris and everyone – you have a class organization and your commitment to make a great thing even greater shines through.

As I mentioned to Chris the other day, I talk about and refer to EzineArticles.com so much that one of my new mentees asked if I owned it. No, I’m just repeatedly blessed to be associated with such a great organization.

Another mentee and friend Shuford Davis has been giggling like a school boy over getting approved as a platinum author and watching his new article on Sex and the Senior: 7 Secrets of Sizzling Senior Sex rise in views and in the search engines.

To Chris, staff and all the many EzineArticles.com writers and friends –

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Productive 2007!

Comment provided December 23, 2006 at 4:46 PM

Lambert Klein writes:

Thank you for such a top quality site that we can submit to.

Merry Christmas!

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 7:45 AM

Sara Tazewell writes:

I am brand new on your site, have only submitted one article and just now got your Christmas greetings in the mail. Love the poem – what fun! I’m also brand new to the article publishing world, you are the first site I joined… Lucky me, looks like I stumbled on the right one.

Merry Christmas and pura vida (POOH-rah VEE-dah, a Costa Rican greeting of good cheer everyday of the year) to you all!

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 8:44 AM

Jaks Lloyd writes:

Cheers to the best article site on the web

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 9:00 AM

Debbie LaChusa writes:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, Chris and team!

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 10:35 AM

Phyllis Benton writes:

I have been submitting articles for almost a year now on Ezine. It is a great place, easy to submit. I wished that I had more time to write articles but with writing my second book time is limited.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 11:09 AM

Ed Howes writes:

Welcome to our large and ever growing community, from which you can obtain all the education you might desire in the coming year. Welcome also to our much smaller and growing EzineArticles blog community. Choose a few recent posts and follow the threads and you will soon know much about our smaller community. We hope to hear from you on this blog over the coming year.

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 12:22 PM

Ed Howes writes:

As you work on your book, jot down article ideas for its promotion. When you are done with the book, you should have dozens of article ideas to help promote it.

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 2:11 PM

Dear Chris & Editors

Thank you for your support this year. You do such great work.

I look forward to submitting many more articles and growing as a writer in the New Year.

Merry Christmas!

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 6:28 PM

Phyllis Benton writes:

Thanks Ed. Great idea. I already have some great ideas for articles for my new book. I will be working on articles while I am waiting for the release of my book. In the mean time, I will be submitting articles other than for my book. Do you have a myspace page? I have Chris as a friend on myspace. Great place to promote your book.

Phyllis Benton

Comment provided December 24, 2006 at 7:37 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the EzineArticles community!

Comment provided December 25, 2006 at 6:45 AM

to Chris and all,
thank you for the work you do – and for helping me, and so many others, get articles published. I have greatly benefited from your labors.

Comment provided December 25, 2006 at 8:38 AM

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and today, a Happy Boxing Day…for those who celebrate that holiday…eh? :-)

Steve Hill had asked if we had an official testimonials page. Yes, we do and it’s here:

We encourage those who’d like to be on our endorsement page to go here:

We give priority to those who leave us a voice testimonial by calling toll-free
+1 800-609-9006 x4623 or International callers: +1 678-255-2174 x4623