Jeff Celebrates his Articleversary

Want to get some free article writing & marketing coaching?

Reserve 90 minutes next Monday night October 9th from 8-9:30pm EST where you can listen in for free as Jeff Herring interviews me for his “Jeff Herring’s October Article Anniversary Series” event.

I can’t believe I let Jeff talk me into doing this free call… so I hope you’ll join us for it. Lines are limited; Go here and reserve your spot.

“Articleversary”… that’s hilarious!

Comment provided October 4, 2006 at 1:39 PM

Jeff Herring, The Article Guy, is an incredible example of a great article marketer. I was truly blown away when I saw had written 780 articles in ONE YEAR!!! That is incredible indeed. How could anyone write 780 articles in one year? He deserves a huge atta boy for this accomplishment. It makes sense to learn from the best and anyone who can write 780 articles in one year, deserves an award.

Jeff Herring, is such an example of what can be done in article marketing, with a little ingenuity, hard work and dedication to the cause. Jeff is definitely someone to look up too! It is great to see Chris Knight and the EzineArticle.com team aligning themselves with such notable article marketers, practice what they preach and are out there everyday doing it.

His one year Articleversary is truly a time for celebration and shows other authors that it is possible to write over 780 articles in one year. That is an average of TWO articles per day for 1 whole year. This is truly magnificent and Jeff Herring has shown that any human can do it, if they just put their mind too it. WOW. Spectacular indeed.

Way to go Jeff! And way to go Chris for showing us all what is possible in article marketing by using Jeff as an example and doing this interview. Hopefully we all can follow Jeff’s lead and become more like him and learn from his brilliant marketing techniques, ideas and concepts in the real world!

Comment provided October 4, 2006 at 4:21 PM

Lisa writes:

780 articles is an accomplishment. It takes a lot of discipline to do that.

Although the amount of articles is nice, I’m more interested in the results he received from the articles.

How much more traffic did he get to his Web site? How high did his sales volume go up? How many more subscribers did he get?

Let’s face it: At the end of the day it’s all about solid business results from article marketing.

Comment provided October 5, 2006 at 5:41 AM

Yes, great point Lisa, and I am sure Chris has checked his statistics from his end and read his eBook before aligning himself with this gentleman. I am sure he has sold several of these eBooks already to other online article marketers. So his secrets on article marketing must work Big Time or Chris would not mention hime and align himself with Jeff. So Jeff’s templates and article style and techniques must be some of the best in the world?

Comment provided October 5, 2006 at 3:21 PM

Hey, Lance… you’re the only person on this thread who isn’t selling some type of article marketing guide! :)

Comment provided October 6, 2006 at 7:41 PM

I am not selling anything; but I think that every knows that Jeff Herrings brilliant article marketing
paraphernalia is such a great bargain that it is amazing that anyone would miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to increase their article marketing skills;

I am very impressed indeed. The lay out of the website immediately got my attention in fact. He is practicing what he preaches and lets face it with that many great articles, he definitely knows What He is Doing!

Comment provided October 6, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Wow, I’m really humbled and honored by all these comments. You folks are great!

Lance – thanks for the kind words, especially from someone that has FOUR TIMES the number of articles I have posted.

Lisa – you are right, that is the bottom line, and we’ll be talking about the increase in prospects, publicity and profits on Monday night.

Dina – glad you like the Articleversary, but I have to give credit where credit is due. The idea, inspiration and phrase came from Patsi Krafoff and Denise Wakeman of The Blog Squad, who celebrated their 2 year Blogiversary on the web last month.

And Chris and Wally – thanks for the honor of the opportunity on Monday night.

Catch you then!