AskChristopherKnight.com launched

Over the past two years I’ve been using the left navigation below the fold position to cross-promote my Ezine-Tips newsletter, via my AskChrisKnight.com website.

The challenge is that I received about 70% of the questions relating to article marketing or article writing and the other 30% were completely off topic ranging from how to fix leaky roofs to you name it… Of the questions that were Article Writing/Marketing related, 90% could and should have been sent in to our EzineArticles Author Support team and I’d forward them every day to get a reply.

In the spirit of wanting to continue to hear what you, the market wants answers to, I launched AskChristopherKnight.com this week (you’ll find a link to this page directly below my picture here in the blog).

I won’t be able to guarantee a response to every question emailed in, but this tool will greatly help me to keep my blog & email newsletter topics relevant to what’s on your mind.

If I could beg for anything, it’s that you would not use this tool for questions that should be directed towards our EzineArticles editorial/author support team.

If our author support team ever fails you, know that this AskChristopherKnight.com site will give you direct access to me.

What are my favorite type of questions that come in? Questions that ask for clarifications on grey issues that are not black and white.

Lastly, whenever I mention my AskNAME.com type of projects, I always get someone who asks me how I did it or if it’s related to Alex’s AskDatabase.com site. The secret behind the site is a simple contact form submission with a custom thank you page. Nothing complex about it and any contact form could be modified to do the same function.

6 Comments »


1
Edward Weiss writes:

I like the askchris site but where are the answers? A nice feature would be to have 5-10 answers available for readers.

Comment provided October 4, 2006 at 8:46 PM

[Reply]

2

Edward,… Hmmm, good suggestion.

I’ll consider it…

Comment provided October 5, 2006 at 5:01 AM

[Reply]

3
Jennifer Thieme writes:

That’s a neat idea.

Comment provided October 5, 2006 at 9:37 AM

[Reply]

4

But getting back to my question on Cedar-Shakes vs. seamless rubber roofing Chris, which works better for you?

Comment provided October 5, 2006 at 8:20 PM

[Reply]

5
Lance Winslow writes:

But Chris, I have already asked you all the questions I had and you answered them to help me in my article production? Since I have so very few questions left, can you take some of my old questions from emails and such and post those to help others? Thanks for all the help, I probably could not have written 9,600 articles without your help and I am sure I could not have gotten 53,000 Ezine Article pick-ups or 2,618,000 article views without your help?

Comment provided October 5, 2006 at 8:25 PM

[Reply]

6

Very funny Charles… ;-)

I’m not a roofer so I wouldn’t know… if my roof leaked, I’d put a pail under the drip and see how much water I could collect before it drives everyone in the house nuts to listen to the dripping sound.

Seriously, I’d call a roofing specialist to come fix it. Duh. :D

Comment provided October 6, 2006 at 8:34 AM

[Reply]

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

Please read our comment policy before commenting.