10,001 Articles

Holy articles batman! EzineArticles expert author Lance Winslow has submitted his 10,001th article!

Congratulations Lance! Here are two of his recent articles relating to article writing & marketing:

It’s neat that in every industry, there is always a very small handful of people who rise to the top…some by quality, some by quantity, some by a little of both. It may be well into 2008 before someone meets Lance’s level of article submissions.

Just like Lance put a ~6700 article wedge between himself and the nearest EzineArticles expert (Aussie Michael Russel), we aim to do the same here at EzineArticles.com; each day we work hard to separate the value and service that we deliver vs. the nearest competitor. Perhaps you do the same in your niche?

Audrey Okaneko writes:

Lance,

Way to go!!!! I continue to read over the titles of your new articles and read those that I can.

Audrey :)

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 10:08 AM

Good Job!
I am quite impressed.
Cynthia
*************

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 10:45 AM

Edward Weiss writes:

Someone should contact Guiness book of world records. This has GOT to be a record. Unbelievable and amazing!

Lance, you should send a press release and get some exposure for this. I’m sure you’ll get interviewed by some major media! Congrats!

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Matt Keegan writes:

Way to go, Lance! Earlier this year I thought you would hit the Big 10K by January…you have beaten my wildest expectations!

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 1:42 PM

Susan Scharfman writes:

Cynthia writes:
“Good Job!
I am quite impressed”

Susan Writes:
“Good Grief‚¬€Am I depressed!”

Lance, you’re bigger than life and a legend in your time. If not for you, I’d shut this MAC down a lot earlier in the night. Cheers!

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 2:16 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

As an addendum to my last comment, if Lance did get interviewed, it would boost EzineArticles reputation as well. Perhaps a double interview?

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 2:20 PM

Dina writes:

Aww, Lance, I enjoyed your 10K article – as I read it, it was like I was the one running and running and running. Hooray for the Forest Gump of article marketing reaching his next big milestone!

And Happy Birthday tomorrow. ;)

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 5:52 PM

Ed Howes writes:

Now You’ve Done It!

Take the week end off and have a happy birthday – you have more than earned it.

Comment provided October 13, 2006 at 8:26 PM

Earlyn Shuffler writes:

This is amazing. How much time has been put into this incredible task?
I have only just started to review Lance’s materials but I will have a treasure trove to dig into for a long time. This is nourishment for the mind.

Congratulations Lance, on a job well done.

Regards
Earlyn

Feed The Body as Well with the Best Tonic – GENESIS:

Comment provided November 2, 2006 at 5:31 PM

saraswathi writes:

This is amazing. How much time has been put into this incredible task?

Congratulations Lance, on a job well done.

Regards

saraswathi

Comment provided November 2, 2006 at 9:35 PM

April Chapple writes:

Congratulations…now that is the way to raise the bar!

Comment provided November 3, 2006 at 1:47 AM

Rascal writes:

AWESOME BIG LANCE :)

Awe ~ but if I only knew how to be so productive. LOL

And ~ so very Polished in “Creativity!”

Our Maker IS Well Pleased Too…

~Rub-it “Lance Winslow Words Renew His Planet”~