For power Platinum users who have too many articles to count, we’ve added a new feature this week that will allow you to type in the article ID number of any article you want to get fast access to editing.
To get access to this feature:
1) Log in to your Members only area.
2) Click on Article Manager.
3) Click on Edit An Article.
4) You’ll see the search box in the upper left corner of your article listings. Type in the numerical ID of the article you want to edit.
5) Click on the green Edit Article button. You’ll instantly be given the article editor for the article you requested.
Yes, safegards are put in place so you can only edit articles from within your account.
You can always find the article ID by looking at the URL of the article as every article has a unique ID assigned to it. For the times when you know a specific article ID that you want to quickly edit, hopefully this new addition will be a time saver.
What do you think of the new feature?