EzineArticles and I

Check out this blog entry (“eZineArticles and I“) I found tonight from EzineArticles expert author Tel Asiado from Sydney, Australia.

From her author bio, “Tel strongly believes that it’s only when we learn and practice the power of sincere and selfless giving, that we experience life’s deepest joy.” — We couldn’t agree more. Thanks Tel for your lovely blog entry.

The word is getting out indeed. EzineArticles is known World Wide and there really is a good reason for this and Tel Asiado is correct.

Giving is fun and it is the right thing to do, because you help others enjoy thier life experience just like you! Boy there sure are a lot of great writers on this site and you know Wonderful Human Beings too. Wow!

Comment provided August 8, 2006 at 1:33 AM

Pamela Beers writes:

My grandfather said, “You always get back more than you give.” He was a wise man whose words live deep within me. I miss him.

Tel Asiado has captured his spirit. Thanks,Tel, for a trip down happy memory lane.

Comment provided August 8, 2006 at 8:18 AM

Edward Weiss writes:

It’s said that serving others is one of the highest rungs we can climb. It’s a shame most of us are so worried about making money. Just imagine what this world would be like if that weren’t an issue.

Comment provided August 8, 2006 at 5:42 PM

Cecil McIntosh writes:

My grandmother taught me to find my passion and share it with the world.

She told me you should give and not expect anything in return.

My grandmother went on to explain that to give unconditionally is not a logical “head thing” but more an expression of your heart.

Comment provided August 10, 2006 at 7:02 AM

Ed Howes writes:

Be of good cheer. The corporate world is just beginning to catch on to the idea that the joy of giving can generate huge profits. Once this is fully comprehended over the next 20 years, we will find ourselves living in a world totally transformed. The examples and models are now multiplying like rabbits. Just imagine what is happening her at EzineArticles is happening all over the world, because it is.

Comment provided August 10, 2006 at 9:58 AM

Tel Asiado writes:

Dear Chris, Lance, Pam, Ed W, Cecil and Ed H – lovely people – thanks very much for the positive vibes. I’m delighted to have found this site, so full of stimulating and caring professionals.

Let’s keep it that way… nota bene.

Comment provided August 11, 2006 at 7:16 PM

Greg writes:

Chris and Tel,

I was pleased to find your great post. Most people don’t seem to get it, but you’ll notice the few that do smiling as you cross their paths.

The volunteer business advisory group, SCORE, recently asked me to give free advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Although most of the advisors are retired (I’m not), I decided to give it a shot. I was surprised to find how much I enjoyed listening to the entrepreneur’s stories. Their enthusiasm is contagious and I think I benefit more then the people I’m advising.

If you’re a seasoned business professional consider giving back through SCORE.org.

– Greg

Comment provided August 14, 2006 at 8:28 AM

Yeah, SCORE helped me more than a decade ago when I needed help with a business plan. Awesome group.

In fact, just the other day I was recommending to my fitness trainer that he should check out S.C.O.R.E. to help him with moving his new business idea to something he can act on with some confidence.

Comment provided August 14, 2006 at 9:45 AM

Tel Asiado writes:

Hi Greg and Chris,

Thanks for your post. I visited eoecho and SCORE sites. SCORE’s vision is admirable. I’ll most likely drop by your sites whenever I can. Speaking of Richmond VA, Down Under is miles away Greg.

Today, I’m 3 months old in eZine.com but I feel like I’ve been here for 3 years.

Honestly, I don’t even know how I was rated with a ‘3/5’ rating. Hmm, not impressive. There goes my ‘hurt pride.’ LOL. I was simply excited to have found eZine.com and wrote from the heart. Had I known Chris is going to post it here, I should have added more “meat” to what I was going to write huh. Perhaps, I’d have gotten 5/5 huh. Nah! It’s ok, I suppose.

All the best to SCORE!

Best regards,

Have a good day!

Comment provided August 15, 2006 at 3:15 AM

Ed Howes writes:

Hey Tel,

Cheer up. The ratings don’t mean much. I sometimes think the raters don’t comment and the commenters don’t rate. I don’t usually rate a new post until I have seen the response for a few days. I have wanted to vote and raise the average a bit but the rate bar is missing from the page I see. Only the result bar is posted. If not for this glitch, you could be up to a four with 10 votes. But I know you aren’t taking this personally. I’m just happy to see you back posting.

Comment provided August 15, 2006 at 9:15 AM

Tel Asiado writes:

Hi Ed (Howes),

G’day and thanks. For your vote of confidence, I’ll sure enjoy my late breakie since I decided to dive in to eZine.com first thing. LOL

About the rating bar again, I’m not sure why I can’t spot this button anywhere. Any clue that might help me? I also want to rate some terrific writers.

I’d love to be here a lot, in fact, there are heaps of brilliant articles I’d like to read, yours included, but I’m beating deadlines for 2 ebooks amongst others, so I’m slowed down with posts, but will try to visit whenever.

Best to you.

Comment provided August 15, 2006 at 4:07 PM

Ed Howes writes:

To rate articles, you have to scroll almost to the bottom of the page for the five star bar. I still don’t see one here (Top is where it’s supposed to be, just above the rated bar.) The great thing about EzineArticles is they are usually still here when one does find some free time. :-)

Comment provided August 15, 2006 at 5:58 PM

Tel Asiado writes:

Hi Ed, I’ve been very busy finalizing an ebook, that kept me away from EzineArticles for awhile. thanks for the info about the five star bar. I can’t find it anywhere is this must be more than a “teething” challenge for me here.

But as we say, no big deal.

Comment provided August 24, 2006 at 4:20 AM

Ed Howes writes:

Hey Tel,

I still don’t see the rating bar on this page. It looks like the result bar but all stars colored. Star on the left is a one star vote. Star on the right is a five. Somebody is sleeping on the job for the bar for this page and it could be you are finding every page that is missing the bar. Notify support until it is fixed. They need your constant encouragement for this problem. :-)

Comment provided August 24, 2006 at 6:53 PM