Wendy Maynard – Author Spotlight

I went looking for an author who leveraged the new BestEzines inclusion in their extended author bio… and Wendy Maynard was the first that I found.

If you surf her extended bio, you’ll find a link that says:

Ezine URL: Remarkable Marketing

…and that links to her BestEzines submission. Pretty sweet integration, eh?

What else has Wendy done right?

Excellent author photo; Simple and very to-the-point USP (Unique Selling Proposition) that is benefit-focused in her extended bio; Her submissions are consistent over time — This proves that she knows marketing via articles is not a one-shot-charlie, but rather part of a plan that spans the entire year.

Nice job Wendy!

Edward Weiss writes:

Wow! Now that’s a good author photo!

Comment provided July 13, 2006 at 4:20 PM

She has a Girl Next Door pleasant displacement and a happy attitude with fire in her eyes. I bet she kicks butt in Marketing. I am going to read her entire website tonight.

Comment provided July 13, 2006 at 5:43 PM

Dina writes:

Lance, I agree! Maynard’s marketing is as sexy as she is. :) I mean that from a purely aesthetic standpoint of course. Less is more, subtle is beautiful. This woman has clearly got it going on!

Comment provided July 13, 2006 at 9:11 PM

Actually Dina, I think you have just done such a superior job as well. I mean you are one smart cookie and your work shows; from your creation of the “Internet Content Day” to your Wordfeeder Professional Services. And EVERYONE, should read your eBook on Article Marketing. You have compiled all one needs to know in such a “piece of cake” format.

After reading your eBook and website, I have sure learned a lot about this whole new field. 16 months ago I wrote that first article. And I must say thanks to you I have learned so much. I think it is fabulous to see kick butt women out there that “Get It” and know what they are talking about.

I think you are also leading by example Dina, and you have been an inspiration to my writing, as I attempt to go from Amateur to Professional. I would have never thought it possible, now I am just trying to determine which direction or specialty to choose. It is so great that Chris attracts the greatest Super Stars of this sub-sector market niche to one Superior Site.

You know really not much impresses me in life or business having done so much in the past, but when something does, well; I just have to say it. Thank you Dina for all your help too.

Editors Bonus Note: Dina’s ebook link: http://article-power.com/

Comment provided July 13, 2006 at 9:30 PM

Dina writes:

Aww, shucks. Thanks Lance and editor. I feel like this is Wendy’s special moment in the sun, so just a quick thanks and I’m ducking out of here.

Bye bye.

Comment provided July 15, 2006 at 8:36 AM

Oh I am not taking anything away from Wendy, her stuff is totally top notched indeed. I just was commenting on how well Chris and Company are able to bring all the best of the best together in a common cause to help all the users of this site. Really bringing together a Top Tier Team. It is great stuff. I subscribed to Wendy’s online newsletter and think everyone should do the same.

Comment provided July 15, 2006 at 5:50 PM

Pamela Beers writes:

Your picture is lovely, Wendy. It is ironic that you are the spotlighted author; I just used your public speaking article on my website. Thank you for your gems of marketing wisdom.

Comment provided July 15, 2006 at 6:02 PM

Wendy Maynard writes:

Hi all, Thanks so much for the kind comments. I am feeling very warm and fuzzy inside! Especially coming from such a great group of prolific writers.

Cheers! Wendy