We need a handful of EzineArticles authors who have an existing library of professional author photos or images (example one, example two) to test a new feature we added today. [An Example using my EzineArticles Account as a Test]
You can upload (12) professional photos that can be viewed through your extended biography.
- Photos must be .jpg or .jpeg file.
- File size must be Less than 300k
- Images should be at least 480×600 pixels (480px wide by 600px high) but no more than 960×1200 pixels (960px wide by 1200px high) .
- You can upload up to 12 professional images.
To get started and be one of the first to use this new feature:
1) Log in to your EzineArticles Membership account.
2) Click on PROFILE MANAGER.
3) Click on EDIT AUTHOR PHOTO, and select which author you’d like to edit if you have more than one configured.
4) Skip down to the “Professional Photo”, read the instructions and upload your photos.
5) Be sure to add a photo CAPTION that gives a description or tag for what the photo is about.
Why we created this feature:
The main idea behind this new feature is to give authors the ability to share more than one author photo along with any other professional photo’s or images they’d like to share. There are no plans to allow any of these images to be syndicated and of course, the author retains the copyright the photos and/or images.
This is phase 1 of the professional photo/image feature. Phase 2 will allow comments to be added to your professional photos, and you’ll have the ability to delete any comments you don’t like. No ETA for when we’ll complete phase 2.