Overload Us Please

Word on the street is that “SubmitYourArticle.com” has been coaching their clients to not overload publishers (such as us) with too many submissions in a short period of time might be considered ‘spammy’.

For the record, we would PREFER that you overload us with as many hundreds of quality original articles that you have the exclusive rights to… Yes, that means you could send us a hundred new articles a day and we would not think anything less of you. :-) A few authors have dumped a few thousand per day to us.

Louie Latour writes:

Chris,

Do you recommend using a service like “Submit Your Articles?”

Thanks!
Louie

Comment provided July 7, 2006 at 11:46 AM

Louie,

We don’t recommend ANY 3rd party article submission service provider at this time.

Comment provided July 7, 2006 at 12:10 PM

GK Awadhiya writes:

Thanks for information. Now it is clear that an author can submit any number of articles (of course, original articles).

Comment provided July 8, 2006 at 3:53 AM

Edward Weiss writes:

Another word on the street is that article submission software ain’t all that it’s cracked up to be.

Comment provided July 8, 2006 at 10:19 AM

Wendy Maynard writes:

I’ve been using Submityourarticle for over a year – it is an amazing service. It submits my articles to almost 50 article directories including EzineArticles. But, Chris…don’t worry…I think EzineArticles is the absolute BEST article directory on the Web! You were my first and you are my favorite!

Best, Wendy Maynard

Comment provided July 9, 2006 at 11:20 AM

Edward, Indeed I have heard the same from many sources now.

Comment provided July 9, 2006 at 3:08 PM

How convenient of them. They are the same ones who have been spamming my email inbox these past 2 weeks trying to get my to join up. No thanks!

Comment provided July 11, 2006 at 6:03 AM

Takuya Hikichi writes:

I am curious what people’s experience has been like when you submit the same articles to so many directories at once.

Or does anyone have specific reason why you feel an author should submit articles to just one article directory?

If a good article is exclusively available in just one directory, wouldn’t it raise the value of the article because you just can’t find the content anywhere else?

Any advice on this?

By the way, I still like your directory the best Chris.

Comment provided July 16, 2006 at 4:37 PM

Takuya,

The prevailing wind is that the climate is best for authors to submit to FEWER websites with a greater QUANTITY of articles.

In other words, it’s better to submit 100 articles to 3 websites than it is to submit 3 articles to 100 websites.

I actually cover that in my Article Production Strategies course where I cover the 2 types of sites that I recommend you consider when syndicating quality original content: http://shop.EzineArticles.com/articleproduction/

Comment provided July 16, 2006 at 5:09 PM