Translation: Authors can now DOWNLOAD and analyze their “MY ARTICLE REPORTS” in their favorite spreadsheet of choice (for most of us, that’s Microsoft Excel)!
This is only available to authors who use our Beta membership site.
CSV stands for “Comma-Separated Values” and it’s a file format that has fields separated by a comma character. Most spreadsheet programs can easily important them allowing for useful analysis and data manipulation.
To use this feature;
1) Log into the Beta site (only up for another 2 weeks or so until this replaces our current membership interface);
2) Click on AUTHOR TOOLS;
3) Click on VIEW MY ARTICLE REPORTS;
4) Sort the data by whatever sort order you want;
5) Click on the [Download CSV]
6) It’ll pop up and ask you to either open the file or save it to your hard drive. I’d recommend opening it up with EXCEL or saving it to your hard drive and then opening it up.
Do you think this new CSV download tool could be helpful?