January Top 4 Authors

First an update: We’re currently sending 6,200+ permission-based members daily summary emails for each section of our site. This translated into over 103k emails in January to promote your articles to a highly qualified email audience (not to mention our loyal RSS members of each sub-category as well).

Top (4) January 2006 Authors By Submissions Accepted:
Platinum : Lance Winslow – 525
Platinum : Michael Russell – 169
Platinum : Dr. Gary S. Goodman – 151
Platinum : Carrie Reeder – 121

Nice job to Carrie Reeder, our first female expert to cross the 800 article level. Way to set the trend Carrie!

Carrie Reeder writes:

Thanks Chris,

Hopefully I can do even better in the coming months. I’m working on some new topics for the next month right now.

Comment provided February 7, 2006 at 12:28 AM

To date on here are the some of the negative comments from my writing critics:

Lance is writing because he wants to be noticed. Lance doesn’t know what he is talking (writing) about. Lance did not write all those articles. Lance is annoying. Lance is full of hot air. Lance did not get any attention growing up. Lance is not an expert. No one can write more than 300 articles. Lance will never get 1 million article views.

Even if any of those were true, which they are not; well it would not matter anyway, as “perseverance” trumps all. It always has and it always will. You must Press on and never give up if you want to succeed (in anything).

You know there is not much competition up on this podium really and you would be surprised how good the view is, I am sure Carrie would agree. It gives you perspective into the sound and fury, the things that hold back the human psyche and the incredible possibilities of the power of the Internet. Silly human critics; “get the lead out!” This is a numbers game just as much as it is a quality game, talk is cheap and performance is King. Write more article, write them the best you can and you’ll see exactly what I am saying here!

Comment provided February 7, 2006 at 7:57 PM

Programmer #1 writes:

One of many things I’ve noticed about human nature, is when another person appears to stand out and be ‘above’ another, the normal reaction of many is to try and knock them down. A better use of that energy would be to say perhaps, how can I make myself better instead, would it not?

For those who doubt Lance, well that’s unfortunate. But he does indeed submit all those! Do remember Lance runs the think tank forum, and thus has a huge amount of material to pull upon. And a collective mind of many behind many of the subjects.. perhaps not so much hot air?

And even if one of those articles stops and make you think, ponder, just for moment.. I believe he has accomplished his goal.

Comment provided February 8, 2006 at 3:07 AM

Dina writes:

Well said, Programmer 1! My thoughts exactly.

Comment provided February 8, 2006 at 6:07 PM

Asif writes:

But seriously, without using a ghost writer is it even possible to write this much content. This works out to Lance writing more than 15 articles a day without taking a single day off. Hats off to you, if you do.

Comment provided February 9, 2006 at 1:19 AM

Indeed it is a lot of work Asif and I thank you for and duly accept your compliment. What type of hat?

Comment provided February 13, 2006 at 7:00 PM

susan scharfman writes:

With great respect to all you commentators, stop wasting time writing about Lance, and get to work WRITING. Cheers!

Comment provided February 18, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Asif writes:

A clown hat Lance. :) You can check it out on my investment blog.

Comment provided February 21, 2006 at 7:08 PM