At least 4-9 times a day, every day, an author is asking this question, “Why is my EzineArticles.com Account Suspended?”
Here are the top 9 reasons why we suspend accounts:
1) You sent in blatant self promotional articles with no educational content value.
2) You didn’t read our editorial guidelines and your submissions prove it. Most common problem for brand new authors with us is that your initial author name is invalid or not in a format that we accept (we don’t accept brand names, company names, URL’s or non-doctoral titles in author names).
3) There is a question as to whether you really wrote the articles you sent in and we are investigating your account. Either a complaint was received against you or one of our editors believed your articles were suspect.
4) You sent in non-exclusive rights or private label articles (we don’t accept these).
5) You abused a freedom we gave you, such as removing and resending in the same article, editing your articles too frequently over and over again, or you contact us 7-10+ times a week asking for free advice continously.
6) Emails to you are bouncing. Is your email account working?
7) Repeated problem articles not getting fixed. We’ve alerted you that an article doesn’t meet one of our guidelines and you have taken too long to fix them (10 days or more without getting fixed or deleted).
8) You keep on sending in duplicate articles because you sent in your article directly and then paid a 3rd party to send in the same article again and again and again. It’s your responsibility to manage where your 3rd party article submission service sends your articles.
9) We suspended your account because we thought there was a chance your account could be saved if you intervened after we alerted you to the issue to be fixed.
Suspension isn’t rejection, it’s a way to alert you that we can still work together if you can meet our editorial guidelines. It’s in our best interest to help you work with us because then we all win together.
The EzineArticles.com Editorial Team