100,000 Ezine Articles

EzineArticles.com now has over 100,000+ articles by over 15k experts!
Thanks to you, we reached a new milestone together: 100,000+ Ezine Articles are now listed by over 15k unique expert authors. Way to go! Special thank to the 100+ authors that sent in 90 or more articles each as we couldn’t have grown as fast without you. …and yes, Lance, you are da king yet with 3k articles!

Edward Weiss writes:

Congratulations! It must be very exciting to see such growth and to be the leader in your field.

I bet no one anticipated just how important article marketing would become. It looks like it can only get bigger and bigger!

Comment provided December 13, 2005 at 7:10 PM

Jeanette Fisher writes:

Congratulations Chris! If Lance is da king, does that make you da Ezine Emperor?

Comment provided December 13, 2005 at 7:32 PM

Kristin Johnson writes:

Congratulations–this is a great site to post and also to do research! :)

Comment provided December 13, 2005 at 9:51 PM

Congratulations Chris. Not only do the articles provide an excellent source for research, but your site helps small businesses grow their own businesses. Thanks for all of your continued help, insight and tips.

Comment provided December 14, 2005 at 7:54 AM

I’ve posted 148 articles since I started with you guys about 2 months ago. I’ve edited some articles from the past and submitted them but most all of the articles are new from my writing several articles a day. I reached over 15,000 readers and over 90 ezine publishers today.

It seems that things go faster as you add articles. I’ve gone from 70 ezine publishers to 90 in a few days.

I’ve noticed more action at my personal site.

My first goal was to be listed on the first page of Writers. That was easily done. Now I’m in the top third of the first page. I want to be near the top so that you don’t have to scroll down to find me.

Back to the old keyboard.

Regards, John

Comment provided December 14, 2005 at 4:19 PM

Aderemi Ojikutu writes:

Congratulations to all, particularly the zealous ones – the 30,000s who pushed the frontiers in the last 4 months to this record. love to the leaders and to my sweet friend, Chris. Destiny has marked us right…who shall mark us wrong!!!

The platform of destiny (EzineArticles.com) waxes and waxes and waxes stronger…let’s click and clank our new mugs to celebrate this!!!

love to all