This past week, Lance’s 2,465+ article submissions created 544,518 page views as of this blog post. His first article posted was March 25, 2005, so he’s been submitting for 7 months.
I asked him what his inspiration was behind the articles that he writes and this is what he had to say:
“I want to turn people back on, get them to use their minds again and teach
people to think by making sure that people believe in themselves, have
confidence in their own abilities, and think for themselves, we can break
through the confines of religion, prejudice, economic enslavement, war,
education, physical limitations, and government bureaucracy. The forward
progression of humankind must press on and go beyond the barriers that are
slowing us down; it is time now to move forward, are you coming with us.”
(4) Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Trail That Lance Winslow Blazes:
- Crank up the article writing volume if you want to build greater levels of traffic to your site. 1-10 articles isn’t enough. Add some zero’s onto whatever article writing volume you normally do.
- Submit constantly and consistently. See the Booster Rocket blog post for why this important.
- Keep the articles short, less than 700 words. Break long-winded articles in half.
- Mix in some controversial or current news topics related to your niche to attract current interest traffic.
Any other lessons I missed that we can learn from Lance?
(be nice if you’re jealous of his success! :)