Lance Winslow’s 500k+ PV’s

This past week, Lance’s 2,465+ article submissions created 544,518 page views as of this blog post. His first article posted was March 25, 2005, so he’s been submitting for 7 months.

I asked him what his inspiration was behind the articles that he writes and this is what he had to say:

“I want to turn people back on, get them to use their minds again and teach
people to think by making sure that people believe in themselves, have
confidence in their own abilities, and think for themselves, we can break
through the confines of religion, prejudice, economic enslavement, war,
education, physical limitations, and government bureaucracy. The forward
progression of humankind must press on and go beyond the barriers that are
slowing us down; it is time now to move forward, are you coming with us.”

(4) Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Trail That Lance Winslow Blazes:

1. Crank up the article writing volume if you want to build greater levels of traffic to your site. 1-10 articles isn’t enough. Add some zero’s onto whatever article writing volume you normally do.
  2. Submit constantly and consistently. See the Booster Rocket blog post for why this important.
  3. Keep the articles short, less than 700 words. Break long-winded articles in half.
  4. Mix in some controversial or current news topics related to your niche to attract current interest traffic.

Any other lessons I missed that we can learn from Lance?
(be nice if you’re jealous of his success! :)

Congratulations, Lance! I expect to have 2000 articles online probably by the end of 2006. By then, you will probably have broken the 7000 article mark, further distancing yourself from the pack.

I cannot wish you success, as you already have it! Thanks for the challenge, too.

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 8:06 AM

DY Witt writes:

This article has lit a fire under me! Even those of us who love to write are hanging our heads in shame. Now where’s my notebook….?

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 9:25 AM

Enestle Zimba writes:

Congratulations Lance!

I didn’t think it humanly possible to write more than 352 articles in one single month and to do it continuously for seven long months. Wow!

Praises fall short in such great works.

You give me a lot encouragement. I must get back to write one more Zambia safari story…

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 9:29 AM

John Woon writes:

Hi Lance,

Congratulation on achieving “mission impossible”!

What can I do to persuade you to let us in on 10% of your secret ?

Wish you the very best.

John Woon

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 9:31 AM

Congratulations, Lance.

As a newbie I find it hard to imagine anyone posting so many, where do you find the time?

Regards,
Miah

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Well done!

As with any field, there is always someone who seems to shine above everyone else. It looks like Lance has a talent that other people will find hard to compete with.

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 11:11 AM

Barbara White writes:

Congratulations, Lance you are an inspiration to us all! I think you must have an amazing creative gift to come up with all those articles in such a short time. I look forward to celebrating with you the next milestone- a million page views, and I’m sure it won’t be too far away!
Barb

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 12:35 PM

Bruce Dutton writes:

Congratulations, Lance,

You showed me the way here, I didn’t realize you were an Icon at the time.

Good luck.

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 2:20 PM

GREAT job Lance! Totally AWESOME!

We can all learn from you.

Keep ’em coming!

Lou Everett, Sr.

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 3:06 PM

Larry Rochester writes:

Lance – Congratulations on a job well done! The hardest thing to do is to simply start and once started to continue. You’e been at the bottom of that “cliff” and have looked up, as have we all, but you broke through the mental processes that would have kept you at the bottom of the cliff, took the first step up, then another, and then another, and have not stopped. My hat’s off to you.

Larry J. Rochester

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 3:27 PM

Tino Buntic writes:

Where do you find the time, Lance? You must constantly be writing!

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 5:59 PM

Ken Little writes:

Lance – You Deserve an Olympic Gold Medal for your article writing “marathon”.

Please keep up your labor of love as it blesses all of your fellow writers mightily.

Ken Little

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 6:38 PM

Phil Gerbyshak writes:

Amazing amount of article writing. Congratulations Lance. You are to be commended, and are an inspiration to us all!

Comment provided October 19, 2005 at 9:25 PM

naresh writes:

You can only be compared with charles dickens and shakespeer. What a great writer you are

Comment provided October 20, 2005 at 12:24 AM

Peluang Bisnis writes:

Lance, I learn one thing from you…write ANYTHING you feel like doing to…

Comment provided October 20, 2005 at 2:15 AM