As hundreds of new articles go through my fingers on a daily basis, it’s amazing how clear cut the emerging two types of authors are:
1) Those who do not keyword optimize their articles
2) Those who optimize their articles with maximum keyword density
My thoughts about how you can ride both fences without getting your article rejected from our directory:
Authors who write articles that do not take into consideration AT LEAST intelligent keyword rich TITLEs are completely missing the boat… even if adsense is not your revenue model.
The other end of the spectrum: Some adsense authors have sent in 5 articles that are all pretty much the same content with 5 paragraphs all re-arranged differently in each article.
This practice is “TOO THIN” for our blood and will be rejected.
My advice for adsense authors:
1) Increase your quantity of articles submitted to at least 25 per month or more.
2) Have a word count that is at least 350 words per article.
3) Make the first 3 words in your TITLE really count, keyword wise.
4) Hire a ghost writer to help you keep up with the quantity of articles required to make this strategy work.
5) Assemble each article that ensures each article’s purpose
is unique and there is no duplicate content from any of your other articles.
6) Do NOT buy articles from any ghost writer or service provider where you do not have an exclusive license or rights to the articles.
Got any more tips? Click on COMMENTS to post yours.